Business Development Manager
£35k-£40k pa + Double OTE + Uncapped commission
Our client is a fast growing, award winning independent company based in London. They have grown consistently since being established 14 years ago. Specialising in providing technology solutions to businesses throughout the UK. As a network owner operator, our client leverages its expertise of the SME market to deliver telecoms, connectivity and cloud services to its SME customer base.
We are looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to join them as they continue executing their ambitious growth strategy.
Your focus will be to increase our clients market share by working within the SME space to identify requirements for innovative unified communications/VoIP/Mobile/Data and cloud solutions.
This is a position offering great visibility and responsibility with the opportunity for further learning and career advancement within the business.
- Identify and pursue potential leads through full sales process to successful close.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management and Pre-Sales teams to ensure that client requirements are met.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Create and plan pitches and approaches by working with the Marketing team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in the pricing of various solutions/services.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing and using negotiation skills to close the client.
- Submit weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports.
- Data to be accurately recorded, tracked and managed along with the forecasting of sales targets within Salesforce.
- Support and mentor internal staff with business development training.
Skills /Experience required:
- At least 3 years proven track record in B2B solutions sales within the technology space, ideally from a VoIP or Cloud Managed Services background.
- Excellent organisational skills with a focus on goal setting.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of CRM’s preferably Salesforce.
- Confident presentation and communications skills both written and verbal to C-Level Executives.
- Proactive and confident at cold calling potential clients.
- Experienced with social selling using platforms like LinkedIn.
- A consultative approach to selling, experienced in listening and identifying customers problems and proposing products or solutions based on client requirements and challenges.
- Creating, developing and executing customer development strategy.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s product portfolio along with pricing and contract terms as well as their key differentiators.
- Comfortable with traveling where necessary to attend seminars, client meetings and represent the business at various networking events and exhibitions.
What's on Offer
- Annual salary of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on candidate and experience + double OTE + uncapped commission.
- 20 days holiday which rises every year
- Season ticket loans
- Private medical healthcare.
- Pension scheme.
- Personal training allowance.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Employee well-being scheme plus many other benefits.
Our client is looking to find the right person as soon as possible, so if you feel you are suited and interested in the position, please click Apply Now and send us your CV directly.