Business Development Manager
The role will be part of business development function and will work centrally in the business to support the development and delivery of our growth strategy across the Operose Group.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Insight and analysis: Supporting the BD team to identify strategic opportunities and challenges and develop evidence-based solutions to support decision-making. This will include: Market research and analysis, Product / service reviews, Competitor research and analysis, Policy research and analysis.
- Opportunity identification, bid writing and management: Support and lead drafting of bids for services drawing on support from the wider business.
- M&A support: Provide project management and due diligence support throughout M&A process as required
- Understand and analyse issues affecting the business and be able to develop and propose potential solutions to support strategic decision making: Support the delivery of our growth strategy through opportunity identification; Help ensure that, as a business, we are prepared to capitalise on opportunities as they arise; Contribute to the effective running of the function including pipeline management and bid development.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a relevant role (e.g. strategy, analyst, commercial).
- Understanding of Healthcare, social care and or experience of working with the NHS or local authorities.
- Independently structure and carry out analysis using qualitative and quantitative data and techniques.
- Demonstrate high-level of proficiency of excel to analyse and present information.
- While primarily London based the role will require some travel to sites across the UK.
About Operose Health:
At Operose Health, we are experts in working with complex health systems to transform quality of care and patient experience. Our portfolio of services to patients includes primary care (The Practice Group) and mental health (Simplify Health, previously Beacon UK). We are part of a global business family (Centene Corporation) with over 30 years’ experience of delivering high quality care for patients.
We support the health system to deliver high quality care in the most simple and seamless way for patients. Our Head Office is in London, with a second office in Amersham.
Location: London and Amersham
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £48K per annum