Content Marketing Executive
Package: £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience as well as stock options.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in London.
Established by its 2 founders in 2015, they have shown their amazing potential and rapid growth in a short time and now have over 70+ staff in their Hammersmith based office.
My client gives SME’s from all industries a web based and app based presence through their unique and innovative mobile application.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing their various social media channels and web blog along with working on writing and creating exciting content for their online and offline marketing functions.
- Maintain a social media content calendar and post new content regularly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn via Hootsuite.
- Create quarterly plan to increase followers on all social media channels.
- Produce a monthly report on engagement and conversion metrics from social media.
- Upload any leads from social media channels or content download to Zoho CRM.
- Manage the company blog, you will be responsible for writing some of the posts and for others you will be able to recruit freelance writers.
- Lead the production of eBooks, podcasts, videos, and decks for webinars.
- Help the marketing manager with events and with ordering of event collaterals.
- Help in scaling the Google Adwords advertising to small business owners.
- Occasionally other duties might be assigned by the Head of Marketing depending upon the needs of the business.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a good sense of design and ability to brief a designer on the design of a content piece.
- Ability to tell a compelling story using words, image, audio or video.
- An understanding of how to create content that draws an audience and a clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece or series of content.
- A proven ability to think like the targeted audience, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- A consistent learner who has a passion for social media and content marketing and keeps themselves updated with the latest trends in both.
- Ingrained enthusiasm to bring new your own ideas to the table, which will engage their prospective audience and help in generating more engagement and leads.
- Experience with e-books, webinars, podcasts and video marketing.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Career progression, as they encourage personal development and responsibility.
- You will be working with an international team of high performers who have a real love for they do.
- You will gain vital experience in a fast-paced and learning-intensive environment.
- They like to put the saying “work hard, play hard” into action and do regular office parties and other fun events.
Our client is looking to find the right person as soon as possible, so if you feel you are suited and interested in the position, please click Apply Now and send us your CV directly.