Are you looking to join a fast-growing, innovative vehicle repairs team? Do you have a passion for customer service?
If so, we have the perfect role for you! We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join a vibrant team based in Warrington. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and dealing with customer inquiries in an efficient and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and have a passion for providing high-quality service. As a Customer Service Representative, you will need to be a great multitasker and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. You should also be able to work autonomously and have excellent communication skills.
This role will involve:
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Resolving customer issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Providing detailed information regarding vehicle repair services
- Maintaining customer records and updating databases
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional customer service
- Assisting with the development of customer service strategies
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and be part of a company that values its employees. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with customers and be part of a team that focuses on providing excellent customer service.
What you will love about this role?
- This is an excellent opportunity for career progression and the chance to develop your customer service skills.
- Opportunity to earn more through additional incentives
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Team breakfasts and lunches!
- Career and training opportunities as the company grows
- Working as part of a fun and sociable team
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please send your CV [email protected]
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.