Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS
TSYS Managed Services are looking for Customer Service Advisors to help in our Milton Keynes (MK7) location. As a customer service advisor, you will have passion for helping customers and get a positive buzz from providing outstanding service. Working 40 hours a week across various shift patterns between 6am – 11pm or 7am-8pm Monday – Sunday with a yearly salary of £21,091 . If you love to help others and can excel within customer services then we’ve got the job for you!
What you'll do:
- Take inbound calls to assist customers with a number of different queries
- Processing card payments
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Complaint handling including resolving and logging of complaints as well as escalating to the appropriate teams where necessary
- Keeping up to date with policy changes through the use of internal systems and training.
Raising and potential problems with management and the appropriate teams.
Who you are:
- You have prior customer support experience - within a customer focused role either in a contact centre or face to face environment (minimum 6 months)
- You're passionate about customer services and have a can do enthusiastic work ethic
- Excellent listening skills
- Polite and clear verbal communication skills
- Good IT and Computer skills
We'll give you some bonus points for:
- Experience in working towards and achieving individual and team targets
- Knowledge of financial service and/ or credit card services
- Contact centre experience
Why TSYS Managed Services?
Here at TSYS Managed Services we strive to work in partnership with all of our staff. We offer social activities, incentives and recognition awards throughout the year, within our lively working environment. We also have a number of development opportunities. Our dedicated onsite Training team will provide you a specifically designed training programme and ongoing support in your new role; to enable you to grow as well as training for our existing members.
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training provided by a dedicated onsite training department and an exciting working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell up to 5 days)
- Peoples Pension scheme
- On-site canteen
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 4 month service)
- Cycle to work Scheme (On completion of 6 month service)
- Free tea and coffee
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.