Barracuda is an award winning Digital Marketing agency with offices in central London, with a large array of clients, from start-ups to big brands. We have a strong nurturing and supportive culture, with a fun and relaxed atmosphere in the office.
As a boutique agency, you will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of campaigns and industry sectors, where everybody’s ideas are welcome and encouraged.
If you are looking to hit the ground running and a place to rapidly develop your skills across a variety of digital marketing disciplines, Barracuda is the perfect agency.
An exciting opportunity to develop a career in digital marketing and PR, gaining hands on experience across a range of key PR and Digital Outreach skills.
The successful candidate will work across a broad variety of client accounts and report directly to the SEO account director.
The focus of this role will be to support the wider SEO and PR teams with a range of content, outreach and PR tasks.
The career progression of this role will be dependent on the strengths & preferences demonstrated by the successful candidate, with the opportunity to develop and lead the content distribution, PR and outreach offering of the agency.
In addition to ongoing training, the successful candidate will be expected to maintain an up to date knowledge on the industry through their own reading and curiosity.
- Working with journalists and bloggers to secure features for a range of clients.
- Supporting wider SEO team on content marketing and outreach initiatives.
- Working with PR team to ensure smooth delivery of PR campaigns.
- Keeping internal databases updated with relevant contact info and secured placements.
- Communicating with clients on PR requests and keeping them updated on progress.
- Take a test and learn approach when developing promotional campaigns for internal Barracuda Digital products.
– Strong written & verbal communication skills
– Excellent grasp of the English language
– Confident with numbers and working with large data sets
– Analytic skills – the ability to see a story with numbers
- Relationship building
– The ability to curate and manage relationships both within and outside of an office environment
- Innovation & creative flair
– Demonstrate an interest in doing things differently, venturing off the beaten track and challenging perceived norms
- Time management
– Mindful of the time it takes to complete tasks
– Ability to manage workflow & and prioritise tasks in relation to deadlines
- Information technology
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Attention to detail
- Drive & ambition
- Experienced in Digital PR & Outreach
- Experienced in writing copy for the web
- 6 months to 2 years digital marketing experience, ideally in off-site SEO. If no salaried experience, then a demonstrable interest in digital marketing outside of education.
- Competitive salary
- Pension with employer contribution
- On-going training
- Weekly team drinks
- Bonus Christmas holiday days