Full Stack Developer
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000
Location - Uxbridge
My client is an amazing global business which is a leader in its field and works with most of the biggest car brands in the world!
They want a passionate Full Stack Developer who has strong problem-solving skills to work with in their Product Delivery team on a range of great products.
- Develop all aspects of their product range. Including being involved in the refactoring of the code base to ensure it enhances and maintains its speed and reliability.
- Play a part in the development and influence the next generation of products.
- Liase and work with their Product, Delivery, QA and Support departments as well as international field staff.
- Be a point of contact and provide support with regards to problem resolution to Support, QA and Customers.
- Maintain a desire to grow within the business and enhance your knowledge and personal skillset.
Some of the technical skills and experience they are looking for are in the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET
Bonus experience (not essential)
- Microsoft Azure
- Non-traditional data storage
- Solid communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Have a real desire for software engineering and passion to continue to learn and develop
- Desire to help and mentor others within your team.
- A solid grounding in both technical theory and practice
- Experience with creating support and technical material
- A good attention to detail as well as working to tight deadlines
- Working as part of a great team environment
- 25 days annual holiday plus all Bank and Public holidays
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus scheme
Our client is looking to find the right person as soon as possible, so if you feel you are suited and interested in the position, please click Apply Now and send us your CV directly.