Salary - Flexible and dependent on experience
My client is a rapidly growing start up that helps bring small businesses in to the digital age by creating clean and functional websites regardless of industry or type of business. They also continue to support businesses by providing them new customer leads through digital advertising every month. The company is also working on launching a service marketplace for consumers soon.
The Growth Hacker will be working alongside the founders and later the incoming CMO and will develop and implement the overall online and offline marketing plan for all B2B marketing activities.
You will plan, implement, and manage campaigns to drive leads, customer acquisition and retention. Ideally you will have 5+ years’ experience in driving growth and a proven track record of increasing brand awareness as well as new leads through various methods/campaigns.
- Support the founders in developing and delivering an annual strategy and quarterly plans that prioritise key messages and activities, plus monitor and report progress and ROI.
- Manage lead generation campaigns through different digital marketing channels.
- Create and run PPC as well as social media paid campaigns.
- Create and manage Email / SMS marketing campaigns
- Work with content marketing executives to develop original content to improve SEO and increase their followers on social media channels.
- Lead development of customer facing collateral and content including brochures, presentations, videos, email templates, webinars, and e-books to support our sales team and thought leadership program.
- Lead organization of events.
- Help founders to manage the marketing budget and costs.
- Enthusiastic, high energy, driven, productive and organised self-starter with an ability to work cohesively with all stakeholders to deliver high quality work.
- Has good experience with scaling different marketing channels, ideally B2B experience.
- Experienced in continuously testing and optimising campaigns.
- Some experience in supporting sales through a CRM system such as Salesforce, Zoho CRM etc. is required.
- Strong digital marketing, social media, and HTML capability working in an online focused organisation.
- Experience with tools such as Optimizely and Kissmetrics is of benefit but not essential.
- Highly proficient in using email creation and distribution platforms such as Mail Chimp and Zoho Campaigns, plus managing and tracking effectiveness of email campaigns via Google Analytics.
- Experience in creating landing pages and lead generation campaigns.
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills, ability to extract and use relevant data as a foundation of robust fact-based strategy and planning.
- Ability to think innovatively and come up with new ideas for generating brand awareness and leads.
- Attractive equity package with stock options
- Career progression
- Be part of the team that is creating something new and awesome, and changing the local search landscape
- Build a modern user experience on an innovative platform
- In touch with millions of users all over the world
- They epitomise the saying ‘work hard, play hard’
- A centrally located office in West London with free Coffee and snacks.
Our client is looking to find the right person as soon as possible, so if you feel you are suited and interested in the position, please click Apply Now and send us your CV directly.