Hearing Care Assistant Jobs Slough
Hearing Care Jobs Berkshire
- Full time hours
- Competitive Basic salary
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Fantastic opportunity to develop clinically
- Refurbished store with state of art equipment
A Qualified Hearing Care Assistant (BSHAA Approved Hearing Care Assistant) is required in the Slough Area. My Client, one of the leading Optical and Audiology Companies, are looking to recruit someone full time.
- Fitting appointment (including Real Ear Measurements) .
- Rehabilitation appointments, for patients experiencing difficulties.
- Service appointments to recognise basic hearing aid faults
- Initial introductions and case history
- Maintenance of hearing instruments
- Assist in training other staff
It is vital you have a sympathetic approach and empathy as many patients are elderly and infirm and some may suffer from dementia.
- Discounted eye wear and hearing products
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme Healthcare and dental cover
- Free car parking nearby
- Professional Fee’s
- Career development.
To apply for this Hearing Care Assistant Job or enquire about additional Audiology Job Opportunities in the Slough region - Contact Flame Health on 07726359264 alternatively email [email protected]
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.