Mid-Senior iOS Developers - London - Permanent
£40k-£80k per annum plus equity
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic iOS Developers at mid and senior levels that wants to join an exciting technology company.
They are an ambitious team looking to expand and in search for experienced iOS developers to join their exciting team. The ideal candidate will have hands on development experience as well as demonstrating strong potential of progressing their career within the company.
- Working on the project from their London based office with other developers.
- Working amongst a self-organising, some ways flat-style management structure.
- Regular syncs and good communication to ensure everyone’s in tune.
- Work independently to bring out the best in themselves.
- Exchange ideas and skills with other passionate and experienced developers
- Commercial experience developing iOS apps
- Experience with Swift
- Understanding of design patterns (MVC/MVVM etc)
- Knowledge of Cocoa Touch SDK
- Experience in unit testing and working with CI (Continuous Integration)
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Any experience in video processing apps (filtering, face recognition, etc)
- Understanding of video encoding (H.264, MediaCodec APIs)
- Any Android development experience
They're a software company based in London who have created a ground-breaking digital security platform and working with the Government and Banks to revolutionise identification.
- Staff discounts
- Team events
- Healthcare benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible work environment
Our client is looking to find the right person as soon as possible, so if you feel you are suited and interested in the position, please click Apply Now and send us your CV directly.