We are recrui8ng for the posi8on of Teamcenter PLM consultant as part of our con8nued growth.
Our success is based on our proven ability to help resolve engineering challenges, automate
processes and manage data more efficiently using Siemens PLM technology. Since 2006, we’ve won
many UK business awards for our customer service and support. Guided by a highly respected and
technically astute management team, we pride ourselves on our technical knowledge, industry
exper8se, and our long partnership with Siemens PLM SoNware. Our highly successful technical team
is expanding and we have an exci8ng opportunity for an experienced PLM Teamcenter consultant to
become a part of our PLM team.
Responsibili8es of the role include:
- Delivery of PLM project deployment workshops
- PLM project scoping and technical wri8ng of statement of works
- Implementa8on and support of
o Teamcenter Unified Architecture PLM SoNware installa8on, configura8on and
o Teamcenter 2-Tier and 4-Tier systems
o Teamcenter soNware patches and upgrade
o Basic BMIDE configura8on
o Basic export/import tasks using PLMXML, IPS Data Upload
o Teamcenter CAD integra8ons including: NX, Solid Edge, Creo, Ca8a, Inventor and
o Teamcenter CAE integra8ons including: NX, Ansys
o Teamcenter CAM integra8ons including: NX, MRL, DNC
o Teamcenter MSOffice including Outlook Integra8on
o Teamcenter Group & Role Management, maintenance & security including LDAP
o Teamcenter Access Control and workflows templates
o Teamcenter Change Management
o Provide training courses to new and exis8ng customers as part of their soNware
- Develop best prac8ce and documenta8on for consistency, improvements and standard
- Working with a mixture of data management issues and the related IT systems.
The successful applicant:
- Experienced Teamcenter System Administrator.
- Advanced knowledge of IT hardware and opera8ng systems
- Experience with applica8ons in a mul8-OS environment (UNIX and/or Windows).
- Applica8on configura8on control and deployment prac8ces
- Experience of NX, I-deas, Pro-E would be beneficial but not essen8al.
- System & business process modelling techniques
- Basic scrip8ng and/or programming
- Authoring and maintain system and user documenta8on
- Required to travel to onsite working loca8ons thought the UK.
- Good communica8on skills, both interpersonal and telephone.
- Team player, calm under pressure, reliable
- Full clean driving license