Chordant transforms citizen and business communities globally with solutions and services built on shared real-time information. We are passionate about technology innovation and a standards-based approach that stimulates thriving global ecosystems. Chordant solutions address fundamental Smart City challenges by exposing and sharing related data across systems, organizations and geographical boundaries. We have created one of the largest Smart City deployments integrating hundreds of transport data sources into a transport data marketplace. Our Smart City solutions have also been recognized by leading analyst firms and organizations.
Chordant provide and operate real time data exchange services based upon Internet of Things technology. Initially focusing on transportation related markets around the world allowing allows facilities, cities, regions and countries to consolidate, expose and monetize their data.
Our technologies support a standards-based architecture and APIs that hide complexity; allowing solutions to focus on creating amazing applications for cities, consumers and enterprises.
We deploy and operate our technologies as SaaS based services. We have several customers with dedicated SaaS installations who use our SaaS services as an integral part of their business.
We are looking for a Service Manager to join our growing team to manage and develop the SaaS Services we provide to our customers. The Service Manager is a key role in keeping our customers happy and allowing Chordant business to grow and develop.
The successful candidate is likely to have several years’ experience in a variety of service management roles with a proven track record of establishing and managing small teams providing top class service. Being able to operate at multiple levels will be important from working with and influencing senior managers to establish a company culture of excellent customer service to hands on dealing with customer incidents where necessary.
This position can be based from our London office or home based. Some travel to customers is expected with the role which includes international customers.
- As the customer facing service manager you will be responsible for providing the customer with a high value day to day managed service.
- Regular reporting and reviews with the customers of our dedicated services
- Primary contact point for customer service escalations
- Track and manage end-to-end resolution of customer incidents
- Identify and drive to resolution problems with the services
- As the service manager you will be responsible for the pro-active monitoring of all our service platforms avoiding service incidents where possible and ensuring we know about and can resolve incidents before the customers are aware.
- As the service manager you will be responsible for a small team to
- Identify and drive service improvements
- identify and sponsor product improvements for improved customer service
- Identify new customer services that Chordant can offer
- Look improve cost efficiencies through process improvement, tooling or resourcing options
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree qualified preferably in a technology area such as Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- ITIL foundation qualifications
- Proven customer facing commercial experience working in IT Service Delivery, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Hands on service management in a small team
- A successful track record of growing and improving a service management function
- At least 5 years' experience of applying the ITIL framework
- Experience of applying data security principles in an IT Service environment including GDPR compliance
- Experience of cloud-based software deployment
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Deployment
Location: London, UK; or remote UK
InterDigital is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, immigrant status, military status, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, atypical heredity cellular or blood trait, marital status, family status, domestic partner or civil union status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, assignments, evaluations, coaching, promotion, discipline, discharge and layoff.