Established supplier of construction site solutions is seeking an experienced T&L Recruitment Consultant/Account Manager to join their dynamic team.
This position would be perfect for an experienced T&L Recruitment Consultant who is looking to move away from a 360-recruitment role.
Supported by management and delivery team, responsibilities will include:
- Development of key account business relationships.
- Contract negations and labour pricing.
- Regular sites visit to determine upcoming projects and number of hires.
- Act as the point of contact for client requests and queries.
- Generation of new business by using existing customer networks (client mapping)
- Cross selling of company services.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of engaging with existing clients and maximising accounts within the blue Collar construction sectors.
£25,000 to £35,000 + Commission + Benefits
Established in 2012, 12 million turn-over. We are a market leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of temporary blue-collar workers to the Construction, Maintenance & Engineering Industries.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry Experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector