- Proven white collar recruitment experience gained within the Rail & Infrastructure sector is essential to be considered.
- Salary £30,000 to £50,000 (DOE) + Benefits.
- Excellent commission structure that pays 25% of all billings.
- Remote Working.
- Mobile & Laptop.
- Achievable routes for progression!
Established in the 80’s – Join a leading talent solutions provider within the Rail & Infrastructure, Built Environment and Civil Engineering sectors who are seeking an experienced white-collar recruitment professional to join their Rail & Infrastructure team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to trade of a great reputation built over 30 years. You will have access to the latest business tools and access to a strong network of Clients and Candidates within the Rail sector to develop a successful business.
A warm desk opportunity – You will be placing permanent and contract personnel such as Commercial, Planning, Engineering, Project Management, Design & HSQE individuals on major rail projects.
Friendly supportive, professional working environment, coupled with competitive salaries, un-capped commission schemes, great company benefits and structured career paths.
They are seeking individuals who have:
- 2 yrs. plus recruitment experience gained within the Rail & Infrastructure sector.
- Are strong at all aspects of recruitment from BD, Resourcing and Account Development.
- Confident self-starter with an “it’s my business” attitude.
- Shown longevity in previous positions.
Established in the 80’s – We are a specialist provider of engineering and technical recruitment services to a wide range of leading national and international clients.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry Experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy